There's a moment when you think to yourself, but never say it out loud, I fed you yesterday! Doesn't that count for something? Shouldn't you learn how to cook already?
Oh the battles of the bath! Just wash already! Let's be done and in our pjs! Why do you protest cleanliness?
College bound only emerges for food and fist pumps with dad. I think he is part bear?
Teen Queen has made it necessary for me to document ALL of our conversations/ interactions. She announced her weekend itinerary and when I responded, "In your dreams!" She was all aghast! "Oh! I asked you and you said yes." Obviously I forgot my minion status! Sadly not the cute Twinkie looking guys that have been turned into cute memes!
I think reflectively again. Then laugh because I remember my teen years and my healthy respect for my parents! Then I am angry because surely I did not raise these "people" to appear entitled. I hope we have instilled in them good values and that they forgive me when I giggle at the actions of their own future "peoples!"
Asked Tootsie, "Is your hair dry?"
"I have NO idea!" Aww, love each of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment