"Whatcha doing tootsie?"
"Well I was on First in Math and it got too hard. So now I am playing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game. But I did ALL (four syllables) my homework." Then pushes said glasses up farther on little nose.
Middler has laptop on school site. "What are you doing babe?"
"Science I guess."
College bound has headphones on and a book open. I could never do that. He has great grades so I won't mess with the "system.." For now. . .
Teen Queen has headphones in and book open as well. Laughing intermittently. I am sure Shogun is not funny. Again, for now great grades. . .
Me, well I felt reflective and thought about my teen years when laptops and cell phones were not a part of the homework process at all. I remember being jealous of my neighbor with the see through phone that lit up when it rang and her 17 inch television. My 5 inch television that was a part of my cassette player/ radio would probably have sent my kiddos into ORBIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment