Well, "What's for dinner?" should be considered swear words! I have heard it from 4 of the 5 of my family members and it is barely 4:00!
I will admit it. . .Cooking is overrated! They are all rude. They eat it before I can sit down to eat my share! Time for dishes - they scatter like cockroaches! Phenomenal ability! My OCD kicks in after a bit and I sadly succumb to the clutter and wash them myself. I would rather not eat - couldn't hurt! LOL!
College bound kinda grazed on cereal bar, granola bar, and Starburst for dessert.
Middler well she only knows pizza. It is not really a food group but she is a teenager and I get a "Psh."
Tootsie wants to know about dolphins today. She even wrote a song using spelling words about dolphins. This time she didn't get out the guitar missing two strings and her quarter to play AND sing it for us.
Teen Queen well if I took her phone . . . I can't decide if she would cry like she lost a best friend or go in a rage. I may just hide it while she is sleeping to see. Yea I am cruel sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment