Well just because it has been a long time does not mean I have mastered Mommydom! Far from it actually! I can't believe how time has flown. College Bound is now College Boy, Teen Queen is Teen Queen Sr. and Middler is a middler no more Teen Queen Jr. and well Tootsie is still Tootsie!
I am willing to concede a lot of things:
1. A teenage boy going to prom and a teenage girl going to prom are TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCENARIOS!
2. I have learned how to cut the water off when the pipe busts.
3. Yes cereal is a dinner option.
4. There is no tired like mommy tired.
Only to name a few!
We did senior pictures for Teen Queen Sr. and it made it all too real that I am heading down the senior path with my girl (again different from a boy). We went back for more casual shots.
Summer work is torture for the parents! I didn't have summer reading and well I turned out okay! (I think so!) When you add more than one assignment, yes there will be procrastination.
My summer task of cleaning out my closet HAPPENED!!! I had a proud moment all I had to do was offer Chick Fil A and I had HELP!
College Boy is a thespian now and has a desire to be in plays. Soon, he might desire to work maybe.
Teen Queen Jr. well the summer has been an on onslaught of fashion experiments and hairdo experiments.
Tootsie and I decided to do "Mommy and Me" craft days once a week, since we have had a ton of rain. On a Tuesday we bought supplies and by Friday of the same week we had done 4 of the 7. Patience is not a virtue the Tootsie has learned as of yet.
Wishing everyone blessings and enjoy your adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment